Join a company that nurtures talent
If you’d like to work in a dynamic environment that is challenging but highly rewarding, we’d like to meet you. Commitment, resilience, a willingness to take on responsibility and excellent communication skills are the personal qualities we’ll be looking for. In return we offer highly competitive basic salaries with the opportunity to earn much more through our commission structures.
We want every single member of our team to thrive, so we’ll support you in both your personal and professional development. We provide in-house training, delivered by some of the UK’s highest performing recruitment consultants, as well as providing external training opportunities. You’ll learn all about recruitment processes, including competency-based interview techniques, how to clearly identify clients’ needs and how to deliver tailored recruitment solutions – all of which is underpinned by the friendly and personal approach for which we are well known.
The successful candidate will ideally have a minimum of two years’ Recruitment or B2B Sales experience. You will have strong communication skills, the ability to work autonomously with minimum supervision, a professional and positive can-do attitude with strong commercial and business acumen.
You will have a strong desire for cold calling and business development and have the motivation for success. You have the opportunity to earn and challenge your talents with no limitations.
Skills & Qualities
- Professional appearance
- Articulate/strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Passionate for Sales
- Deliver in a target driven sales environment
- Proven cold calling & business development ability
- High achiever in Sales
- Ability to fact find
- Strong negotiation skills
- Provide high levels of customer service
Responsibilities will include:
- To achieve and contribute towards preset sales targets on a monthly basis through proactive cold calling and business development.
- Provide a full end-to-end consultative service to clients and candidates alike.
- Proactively canvassing existing and potential clients for Permanent or Temporary requirements.
- Reactive in placing candidates, often at short notice, for temporary assignments.
- Assess and interview candidates on a daily basis and match accordingly to vacancies following registration procedure.
- Client visits.
- Being able to confidently quote fees and negotiate where appropriate.
- Account management.
To find out more about working with Evolve Recruitment call us on +44(0)20 3039 3933